We offer Google Ads Audit services and Google Ads Management services. Our audit service is a one-time fee, and our management service is a monthly fee service.
Google Ads Audit
Your campaigns might be doing well, but they could be doing better! Your campaigns will reach their goals with our expert help.
What We Audit
We will audit your campaign structure to make sure it follows Google Ads’ best practices.
We will review your sales or lead generation funnel to make sure all the important events are properly tracked.
Campaign Performance Data
We will review all the elements of your campaigns (like keywords, ad extensions, geo-targeting, etc.) and recommend any needed actions.
Google Ads Audit Pricing
We charge a one-time fee per audit job.
Google Ads Management
Our Google Ads advertising campaigns are based on the analysis of your target audience’s search intent. We select keywords that match your audience’s search intent through extensive research and A/B testing.
We will increase your website views, your campaign’s click-through rates (CTR) and conversions by identifying and or creating specific landing pages, and targeted ad copy.
By sending your target audience to a specific landing page that was designed for the terms they searched for, you will increase conversion rates and generate a greater return on investment (ROI).
Keep in mind that Google Ads campaign management is not a one-time thing, it requires continued maintenance and optimization to stay competitive.
Google Ads Management Scope of Work
As part of our Google Ads management service, we perform many tasks.
The scope of work may include:
- Keyword Research and Selection:
- Whether you have an existing pay-per-click internet advertising campaign or not, we perform keyword research as a best practice to ensure the campaigns are using the appropriate keywords.
- Creative Development:
- We write custom and unique ads (titles and descriptions) to help maximize click-through and conversion rates.
- Landing Page Identification:
- We identify the best existing destination or recommend improvements to increase site-level conversion.
- Campaign Creation:
- We create your campaigns to achieve your advertising goals and base them on Google Ads’ best practices.
- Implement Campaign Tracking:
- We will work with you to implement tracking codes on your website to help in tracking conversions.
- Advertisement Submission:
- We will upload the keywords and associated ads for approval to your Google Ads Account.
- Google Ads Account Settings:
- We will establish and monitor the numerous account settings (like daily budget, keywords match types, ad extensions, targeted countries, etc.) to achieve your campaign goals.
- Google Ads Bid Management:
- We provide bid management tasks including bid monitoring, bid price changes, and bid position maintenance.
- Google Ads Monthly Analysis:
- We perform a month-end analysis of campaign performance, including individual keyword costs, conversions, and performance trends.
- Campaign Improvements:
- We will suggest and implement Google Ads campaign improvement, including changes to the title or description of the ads, keyword list modifications, and bid adjustments.
- Creative Testing:
- We will perform periodic testing of new ad creatives (titles and descriptions).
Google Ads Management Fees
Google Ads account and campaign management monthly fees are based on your monthly campaigns’ budget and are calculated as a percentage.
Google Ads Fees
Monthly payments for campaigns’ costs are made to Google and will be placed on your credit card by Google.